TLA Meeting Agenda February 2019
February 2019 Meeting Agenda
TLA, Tenmile Lakes Association
meeting 2/6/2019 at Lakeshore Lodge 6PM
Call to Order
Board Roll Call and Introductions of members. Guests
Approval of minutes from 11/07/2018
At Large Member’s Report
Outreach & Membership -Julie Robbers
Next event Earth Day Lake and beach cleanup April 27; 10AM-2PM
Membership report -Rachele
Lake gauge report
Weed barrier sold
Next approach for low water 404 submitted to city
Reminder dues are now due for 2019 and end of year donations are accepted
Weather cam at Ringo’s
New Website submit pictures stories
1. Lake potty floats are not working and South Lake not at all and removed. Parts to fix are not available. I believe they were put in by the County Parks division and maintained by Oregon Marine Board
2. TLA septic improvement project.
3. Pressure gauge for the lake level on TLBP website not accurate and needs replaced for possible $ 800.
4. Recommendation for new projects and funding for TLBP. Public Comments and input
5. We need funding for Engineering evaluation for Beaver restoration project.