Here is a quick update on the project.
1. Restoration Engineering Plan <Done>
2. 404-Permit Application <Done> Thanks to Mike Mader, Alan Whitney, and our engineer Don Porior.
3. No-Rise Certification <Done> This is included in our 404 Permit Application. Our wonderful engineer included this in his design document
4. Mixing Study <On Hold> We are working with the City to incorporate the mixing study into the new water treatment site plan.
5. 404-Permit signatures <In Progress> This week the project team met with the city councilors to review the permit application. The city has asked for their lawyer to review the document as well as having the permit run through the Lakeside Planning committee to validate that this project fits with the Lakeside comprehensive plan. We believe we will be submitting the permit application officially late next week. Once submitted the 120 day review period will begin!
6. Fundraising <In Progress> Currently we stand a few thousand dollars away from our initial $60,000 goal. I am in the process of figuring out our final project completion estimates. Once we have a solid understanding of the actual implementation and materials costs I will share that and push everyone for more donations. :)
7. We are targeting this fall for project completion!
John 'Ringo' Reiss
TLA Project Spokesperson