Here's some of our ongoing projects.
- Earth Day Cleanup for Lakes and Waters in Conjunction with Oregon’s SOLV-IT Program.
- Weed Control – Environmentally Friendly Weed Abatement/Removal Programs with Community Partners and Lake Residents.
- Working Closely with the Tenmile Lakes Basin Partnership (TLBP) or aka:Watershed Council on Improvement Projects to Accomplish their Mission and Ours.
- Working with Partners in Dredging and Silt Removalin the Canal to Improve Fish Passage, Water Quality, and Recreational Opportunities.
- Working with Partners in the Development of Public Facilities such as the County Park, Boat Ramp, and Newly Completed Wulfy’s Beach
-Develop directory of lake owners for safety of lake properties.
-Work with city and other organizations for benefit of fish and control of lake levels